Illinois has 19-hundred 41 new coronavirus cases. The Illinois Department of Public Health announced those numbers today, and confirmed another 21 deaths. The preliminary seven-day statewide positivity through yesterday is 3.9%. As of last night, more than 13-hundred people in Illinois were reported to be in the hospital with COVID-19. Of those, 346 people were in ICU and 148 were on ventilators. If you have questions about COVID-19, you can call their hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three Men Killed In Utica Explosion
- Thursday explosion near Utica appears to be accident
- "Abuse Of Corpse" Felony Charges Filed In Ottawa Stabbing Case
- Indiana town brands itself as a First Amendment sanctuary; no town money to be used to cancel anyone
- Convicted Felon Accused Of Dealing Meth In The Valley
- Driver Seriously Hurt In Construction Zone Crash In Mendota
- Princeton Couple Renovating Historic Hotel
- Man Charged In Fatal Ottawa Stabbing Pleads Not Guilty To The Crime
- LaSalle Man Causes Trouble in Peru Bar
- Fairview Heights man faces murder charge after roommate dies from stab wounds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.